Monday, May 5, 2008

I love the whole world!


I have to admit that the Discovery Channel's commercial: I Love the Whole World, is one of my all time favorites.  It gets me right down to my soul whenever I see it.  I could see it over and over and never get tired of it.   I don't know why but tears start to well in my eyes and I start feeling all tingly inside.  I've thought that maybe is it the music that brings me back to my childhood days and brings the flood of memories of elementary school and music class....ahhh back when life was magical and there were so many things to wonder about.  Yes it is true that I have bonded with some of the shows it advertises like Dirty Jobs, Survivor Man, Deadliest Catch, Myth Busters, various animal documentaries, etc., yup pretty much everything on the Discovery Channel.  But I think most of all, I watch in awe, definitely humbled to see the amazing creatures and creations God has made and feeling (through the tingling and singing along with the commercial at the top of my lungs) of how blessed I am that I get to be a part this amazing world.  How awesome is that! 


9 comments:

Kyle Hess said...

Sweet commercial

Audry said...

I've never seen that commercial but it's great. Put's things into perspective doesn't it. Somethings we need to remember that the world is an awesome place; Which makes me think of the person who created it. It's great to have that knowledge.?

Tiff G. said...

That is a great commercial, I love Stephen Hawkings cameo!
I love being outside, and when I stop to take it in, it always makes me appreciate God's creativity!

theadventursofsidandlinda said...

Watching that commercial really did brighten my somewhat cloudy day. We are truly blessed to live in this marvelous world and to have such incredible associations AND to be able to stay connected in such a remarkable way through BLOGGING.

Anonymous said...

I have never scene that comercial, I love it! I am going to have to start watching the discovery channel more! God is amazing!!!

koko bean..... said...

Way cool commercial. I love the song it does remind me of being a kid.

TnD said...

When I saw the commercial it reminded me of "I'd like to buy the world a coke" commercial from the 80's. Same good feeling.

Lynette said...

I LOVE that commercial too! It makes me smile!!! And we (our entire) fam loves the Discovery channel and most of the shows you listed!!! Ahhhhh, love the discovery channel!!!

Tibbitts Paperbag said...

Without knowing for sure who wrote this post, I’m going to have to guess.......Mark! Don’t even try to feign that it makes you cry. We know that it does!