Sunday, March 15, 2009

Orlando Vacation - Day 1- Gator Day

We are going to try and update our blog real time on this trip.... We will see how it goes.

This is our first day on Florida and the boys had to see a gator!! 
Luke wanted to take the tape off of its mouth.  Is anyone suprised??








We went on a air-boat ride and saw a wild gator.  



He was huge and scary with even a battle wound.  I actually thought that the air-boat company had staged a fake one on the bank so that all their customers would have a tale to tell.  I kept with my theory until it jumped into the water and scared me.  I even screamed which tells you a lot becuase I really dont scream all that much.....  




McK kept flying and Luke sat back and relaxed during the boat ride.  All in all it is a great place to visit in sunny Florida.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest picture of Luke...that boy really does love animals who ever can have that look of love while holding a gator must be a vet!

Al said...

Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun! Cool pics!

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

How exciting! The Boys must be in heaven. Looks like you guys know how to do boy vacations as well.

See you later, alligator.

Keechler said...

It looks like you had a great first day! Have lot'sof fuan and stay safe!

Courtney said...

I think I have a picture of myself with that same gator about 25 years ago, boy he's old!