Sunday, February 24, 2008

Logan our Little Ham


I'd dare say Logan is our little ham in more than one way. As you can tell by the pictures he is...to put it gently...in the plus sizes. In addition, he is so funny. He tries to make you laugh with his more than obvious fake laugh. He'll squeal, and babble to get your attention, or come up and slap you and then laugh. He is such a delight to have around. I love to see his exploring his world. He is now saying a few words such a bahbah (bottle), mama(mom) da(dad), bah(everything else) as he points. The cutest is that he also knows a few signs. He knows "eat" and "milk" (which means bottle for him). Funny that both the signs he knows relate to food, I wonder if it correlates to his chubbiness? When he signs eat, he tries to tap his mouth but half the time he slaps his face somewhere else, including his ear. I seems to me that he is a smart little tyke, yes I'm biased. For example he has picked up that "see ya later" means "bye" and vice versa and he'll wave by moving both hands up and down without moving his wrists. Its so cute to watch. He has learned that night, night means he gets a bahbah and he'll start touching his fingers against his thumb. He knows what his formula can looks like and will bring it to me saying uh..uh..uh. He gets mad when he can't go everywhere McK and Luke go and thinks he is one of the big boys.

He is definitely a mess maker. He loves to unload the tupperware cupboard, then he moves on to the toy box, after he unloads that, he proceeds to unload the dishwasher and the plastic drawer as he sits in it. I found is so cute but not so much anymore because he is pretty heavy and has sunk the bottom our of the drawer.

9 comments:

MaRea Hess said...

I would have to agree that Logan is on my top list of cutest babies, he even beat out Kaden. There is something so delicious about that kid. I think you folks need to take a trip to Utah SOON!!!

Audry said...

He's pretty darn cute. And he doesn't look do chubby. I wish Tatum had more meat on her. Maybe Logan can have a little chat with her when we come.

TnD said...

Love the pic with the turtle. I would worry for that turtle with Claire around. I guarantee you it would be locked in its shell in fear. She is such a busy body. I can't wait for the cousins to get to know each other better.

Lillie said...

He's honestly one of the cutest little boys I've ever looked at--- it's a good thing, otherwise we all know he'd be goin' by a different name.

Lindsey Smith said...

SOOOO CUTE! He is so yummy. Logan and Jack are doing the same things right now, I love that they are the same age. We need to see you all soon!

Kimberly said...

Shari! Logan is so cute! Brielle is definately on the chunky side (in case you didn't notice how heavy she was when you held her earlier) and LOVES her food. She frquently flaps her arms with excitment at the sight of food or a boob. I find it cute as well :)

Jenie said...

I think the only signs I know also relate to food. :) He's such a cute, little man! I love this age and I'm just trying to hold on to it as long as I can!

Anonymous said...

He is a cute little mutt. It is so fun to see him in these pics he is getting so big. I don't know if there is a baby that smiles more than that little guy.

Melissa Thatcher said...

the turtle is out! I love these pictures - they are so darn cute. Hopefully we'll see some more of you guys this summer . . .