Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Global Warming




I did not believe in global warming, but I think this is proof that Al Gore is 100% correct and that the debate is over! This is a ski resort in the Salt Lake City area, and I can tell you that if we do not act NOW, the Polar Bears in Salt Lake City will DIE! Once we lose the SLC Polar Bears, the Cape Buffalo, Caribou and Zebra populations will go out of control, this will of course cause more methane gas and which warms the earth even more. Traffic deaths from these rouge beasts will increase 20 fold. Then the Children will die from Global Warming (dehydration or drowning). The increased noise from the traffic accidents and global warming induced gun violence will cause an increase the gravitational pull of Earth. This will cause a comet to change course and crash into our planet. Only then will humans understand! We must act now and stop listening to conservatives fear mongering about perceived threats like terrorist and other silly things. ACT NOW! This is to logical to ignore!

9 comments:

MnS said...

The reason for my grammatical error is obvious. Global Warming is the obvious reason!!
We must act now.
Mark

MnS said...

Thank you!!
Further explanation to the error is necessary. The conservative non-global warming ignoramus needs more specifics. Why I wrote the word "to" when it should have been "too", is because of the increased gravitational pull from planet earth (from global warming), one of the o's dropped off the page and was sent to the molten magma center of the earth. We live in perilous global warming times. We will soon see letters that should be capitalized become small letters and - become _ . By Al Gore and the Sierra Clubs calculations, the gravitational pull of earth will be equal to Jupiter's by the end of the year.

MnS said...

Global Warming is costing all of
America Billions. It is well worth the cost if we can keep the polar bears from killing people in Palm Springs.

Lindsey Smith said...

You of all people, I can’t believe that MARK THATCHER is criticizing my spelling. WOW I have to give it to you, that is brave for a man who has the spelling of a second grader. Love ya Mark but if I have Sid’s curse then you really have no hope.

theadventursofsidandlinda said...

The photo comparison far exceeds the 'to-too' debacle. You should send it to Laura Ingram or Shawn Hannity.

Amy said...

Wow! My center of gravity shifted as I read this. My cousin Mark a "damn liberal"?!?!?! I don't know what constant I'm going to turn to now. I thought the north star was unreliable compared to Mark's unflinching, unfailing and unapologetic conservativism.

*sigh*

I'm not sure how I'll get through this trial of my faith. Come back Mark! Come back!

Lillie said...

Not sure I'm clever enough to join this run of comments. But I had to give you that moment of joy, you don't want to admit you feel from receiving a measly comment... since this was SOOO entertaining.

Tibbitts Paperbag said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tibbitts Paperbag said...

Tip for NEW librals; If science, reason and political attacks alone can't win a battle of ideas, try speaking the truth you are longing to. Just say it! "Phasing out the human race will solve every problem on earth, social and environmental."
-Mark Thatcher
recent convert to humans responsible for global warming/crazy person