Wednesday, June 18, 2008

"My Twins"

I'm not sure how to begin with this one, but after numerous comments and questions, I've come to the conclusion that there is a matter that needs to be addressed. Let's start from the beginning. There was a picture posted on Shad and Lizzie's blog that revealed to many that I may have been sporting a new "Rack". Much to my amazement, I have gotten a lot of attention (unwanted of course) from this controversy...."Are they real or not?".

I want to share where I got my new "friends". I went to a renowned body sculpting artist known as Victoria Secret. The cost for this augmentation was a little more than what I wanted to pay, but this was definitely something you shouldn't go cheap on right? At $39.95, I was pleased with my new look and would recommend it to anyone. As for the procedure, it was a little painful...as I really do hate to shop, but overall, by making this decision, my quality of life has been up-lifted and I feel I was supported in my decision.

Now, to pave the road for future conversations. If I ever do decide to have an augmentaion or as I call it "putting things back in their original positions", Mark is the only one that will every truly know. And in my own original fighting words "SO THERE!"

OK, so I did not want to put the picture back out there (in fact I asked my friend Lizzie to take it down from her blog a couple of weeks ago).... but I feel it is the only way to halt the discussion. Just so you all know, this is embarrassing to me as I feel people will judge me!

Note to self:
Remember to wear large, sparkley, dangley, type earings to put the focus higher.

13 comments:

Audry said...

Must have missed that picture but I think I might need to make a trip to Victoria Secrets.

Anonymous said...

VS bras are amazing! You can't skimp on a good bra!

So how so we get to see the picture?

Jenie said...

You are hilarious!! I laughed so hard! I just want you to know, I got gyped! I went to the same body sculptor and paid the same amount and I didn't look anything like you. I'm definitely asking for my money back! Thanks for the laugh ....and just for the record, you looked beautiful in that picture! You're lucky...I would definitely have to pay more than $39.95 to look like that. You and Mark are so blessed. :)

TnD said...

You must post the pic. Lizzie blog is blocked so I couldn't get a glimpse of the rack in question. But, I do know the dress was a knockout.

Lindsey Smith said...

WOW, look at your girls. They really do look GREAT. I will never skimp on a bra. If my boobs were perfect I wouldn't need a great bra but they NEED it now. You look amazing in that pic, your FAB.

Angie said...

IT'S amazing what a bra can do just ask Linda! But I want to see the picture!!

Tiff G. said...

Wow, the girls are lookin' fabulous! And all natural, you lucky girl! Nursing 2 boys have destroyed what little I did have. I paid 40 bucks for a bra that had extra padding, next time I'm just using rolled-up socks.
Shari, you're one hot mama!

sidandlindaadventures said...

Victoria's secret doesn't work for everyone. A double a is a double A is a double A and nothing helps. You really do have to have something to start with and you were blessed. I really got a good chuckle out of your blog, you're quite the writer - just do more of it. I'm also glad you put the picture up, it was worth your embarrassment - at least for the rest of us. I still have to pinch myself waiting for my grain grinder.

Lillie said...

So first of all, I feel pretty lucky to have seen the original photo that pops out to FULL size. (You shrunk it first, very sneaky.) Second of all, did you know I called you at like 9:30 at night when I saw it for the first time to ask you? It was later I heard there were actual comments. You should be proud. They looked AMAZING. For a mere 39.95. Nice.

And MAYBE... the funniest post I've ever read.

Holly said...

That was absolutely hilarious!! I am still laughing as I write this. I love Victorias Secret and I do shop there, but if I ever do get the chance to 'put things back in there origional position' even the most amazing bra on the planet won't stop me from seizing that opportunity.:) As for you, I think your husband is one lucky man without any external intervention!!

Alysa@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Girl, I totally had to laugh at your blog. I'm still chuckling. You write so well! Just face it Shari, we're all jealous and wish we looked as good as you. I may have to spend a little more on my bras to get some results. Do they have the push up from the bottom, push from the sides style? Way to put them out there woman! I love ya.

PS My husband was laughing out loud regarding the scrolling statements at the end of Mark's video. You guys are hilarious.

Jeff and Holly said...

LOL! You crack me up. I am so glad I got to see that picture. Mark's smile is priceless! I think we should start a new movement... post baby boob's are the hottest boobs ever! Think we can talk Hollywood into this one so the rest of the world would join in? Anywhoo, I wouldn't worry about any augmenting, you look fab!
And Mark I would have to agree it is a good thing your last name is Thathcher and not B...S...! You would fit that name a bit too well! :0) (I got that from Amy's post BTW)

Steph T. Nate said...

You are beautiful, and Mark looks like Mark. He's pretty lucky if you ask me. I guess I've been shopping at the wrong place, maybe I'll go get me some of those.